TIME TO LEARN
This section "Time to Learn" is aimed to share knowledge. It is divided into four sections - Special, Tutorials, Downloads and Advanced Downloads. Each section carries information as indicated by their names.
1. Research paper
titled "A NOVEL APPROACH TO THE
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF 3 dB LANGE COUPLER FOR MMIC Ka-BAND QPSK
MODULATOR" accepted in International
Union of Radio Science (URSI GA 2005). The conference held in
1. Microwave Link Fundamentals - Provides broad information about basic RF / Microwave Link fundamentals
2. Optical Fiber Communications - Provides broad information with inclination towards telecommunications
3. Microwave Link Planning - Uploaded On 15 July 2009. NEW
4. Introduction to basic terminologies in telecom industry - COMING SOON !!!
5. Introduction to Antennas - COMING SOON !!!
6. Basic Fundamentals for Communication - COMING SOON !!!
To download, right click and then select "Save Target As".
1. A very short introduction to 'Radio Frequency Engineering' (or RF/Microwaves)
3. DWDM - Presented by
me and Namit at AITS,
4. xDSL and Broadband - Presented by me under course "Access Technologies and Networks".
5. Notes on Microstrip Antennas - Courtesy: Prof. Sanjeev Gupta, DA-IICT
6. PPT on Antennas Basics - Courtesy: Prof. Sanjeev Gupta, DA-IICT
III. ADVANCED DOWNLOADS
1. Introduction to my B. Tech project
3. Introduction to Sub-Harmonic Mixer.
4. How to design parallel coupled line filter - A complete guide. (Download) - This guide is prepared by me with reference of "Matthaei, Microwave Filters, Impedance-Matching Networks, and Coupling Structures, McGraw Hill Book Company, 1964" which is known to be bible of filters
5. An Introductory guide to understand Anti-Parallel Diode Pair.
Keep in touch because few more tutorials will be uploaded soon.
The material provided in this website is just for sharing of knowledge. Neither author, nor website nor any other person will be held responsible if this material is found incorrect. Use of this material is limited to personal interest.
REPORT A BUG
Material is based on author understanding and thus it is quite probable that various errors may have crept in including fundamental error, spelling errors, link not working, wrong link etc. I will be thankful if you report those errors at firstname.lastname@example.org
The material above includes reference to various sites on internet and books in libraries of ISRO and DA-IICT. Most of references are available with www.google.com
If you want to contribute you may send it to email@example.com
This section was last updated on Wednesday, 11 April 2012.